Last Updated on 3 years ago by Nicky Johnson
Recently, the military diet plan is one of the world’s most popular diets. It is claimed to help you to lose weight quickly round about 10 pounds (4.5 kg) in one week.
3-day Military diet requires people to follow a low calories diet for 3 days, and then they may turn to a regular diet 3-day Military diet is just a name of diet otherwise it is no concern about the military of any country.
The military diet is also called the 3-day diet; a military diet is a weight loss diet that can help you lose up to 4.5kg in a single week. In a 3 day, military diet, a weight-loss plan could help you to drop as much as 10 pounds in a single week. It can help you to lose your weight quickly without hard exercise. You can also check our Leanbean Fat Burner Review too.
The 3-day Military Diet is a strict, short period plan that requires you must reduce your caloric intake. The first 3-day plan is restrictive, while you take four days off from this type of diet. Few peoples participate in the 3-day Military Diet on a condition basis, while others might do three days on and four days off for 30 days at a time. In fact, the website claim that people who follow the plan for 1-month May “lose up to 30 lbs.,” but registered nutritionists strongly advise against doing so because this may cause many serious problems.
The Trend of the Military Diet
- The Trend of the Military Diet
- How did the Military Diet work?
- Day One (1,400 calories)
- Day Two (1,200 calories)
- Day Three (1,100 calories)
- Is the 3 Day Military Diet Safe?
The military diet offers a quick weight loss. The results are often good, but there is a fix diet plan and there is a little precaution to follow this diet plan.
Commonly men have one simple goal to lose as much weight as possible, in as short a time period. So it’s no wonder who “3-day Military Diet” is so popular.
Any dieter or medical professional can tell you, that is sure slimming down takes time. “Weight loss is a long-term game, although the 3-day military diet is a rather easy and quick way to lose your weight because a 3-day military diet has a low calories diet in which you just take a maximum of 1400 calories per day.
How did the Military Diet work?
In the first 3 days, there is a fixed meal plan where you consume 1,000 to 1,400 calories per day. In the next four days, there is no specific meal plan, but it is recommended to eat healthy food but still, you should keep in mind the calorie you take is very low.
For a short weight loss plan, the 3-day military diet is effective, but the weight loss on this plan is likely to be regained once you resume a normal diet. However, this is not a proper weight loss solution or a really healthy eating plan, nor does it teach skills, like healthy food planning and preparing, needed for weight loss.
Who should try the Military Diet and who’s not?
The 3-day Military Diet, eating plan recommends for emergency or urgent conditions where people need to lose their weight very quickly It seems that it works only for people who are able to stick with few calories, and they have the ability to fight with hunger and low energy that comes with it.
On the other side, the Military Diet is relatively affordable because people are eating real foods. In 3 day, military diet You don’t need to buy other costly foods.
If you are over the age of 50, extremely low-calorie diets could be dangerous for you because this may cause Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, etc.
Is Military Diet Bad for Your Health?
Few nutritionists have a concern with the military diet. Below are a few of the concerns that have been expressed:
- Few nutritionists suggest that not going to take below 1,200 calories.
- Side effects may be including hunger, or difficulty concentrating leading to a weakened immune system
- Few peoples claim the diet will increase your metabolism, but there is no scientific proof of this
- Exercise also find it difficult due to low energy.
- In the short, following 3-day military diets likely won’t do much harm. But you’ll be hungry, and you may experience dizziness, headaches, and fatigue, especially if you’re working out while on the diet.
This article explains almost everything that you need to know about the 3 days military diet plan.
Day One (1,400 calories)
Half of a grapefruit, and black coffee or tea, one slice of toast with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
Half cup of tuna fish, one slice of bread or toast, and black coffee or tea.
3 ounces of meat, half of a banana, one cup of green beans, one small apple, and 1 cup vanilla ice cream.
Day Two (1,200 calories)
Half of a banana, and one cooked egg one slice of toast.
One hard-boiled egg, 1 cup cottage cheese, and five saltine crackers.
1 cup broccoli, half of a banana, Two (bunless) hot dogs, and 1 cup vanilla ice cream.
Day Three (1,100 calories)
One small apple, and five saltine crackers and one slice of cheddar.
One cooked egg, one slice of bread or toast
Half of a banana, and 1 cup vanilla ice cream, 1 cup of tuna.
Is the 3 Day Military Diet Safe?
- Few nutritionists say the 3-day military diet can help you lose weight fast, but keep in mind it might be harder.
- The Military Diet is a very low-calorie diet that helps you to weight loss in a short period of time.
- Still, keep in mind, the Military Diet is not associated with the military at all. It also does not follow the principles used in the actual military. In fact, a lack of a balanced diet has led to a poor military performance that’s why we may call this diet a 3-day military diet.
Advantages of the Military Diet
People having obesity they should adopt this, and this may help them to lose their weight.
- This is a low calories diet less than 1,000 calories each day.
- It is not possible to predict how much weight each person loses on a single week.
- However, people often notice their rapidly increasing weight stop after using this diet.
- This diet is high in protein and low in fat and calories. This type of diet helps to boost metabolism and burn fat. Here are the recommended vegan protein powders that will help you decide which is best for your muscles.
- The truth is that the diet is not affiliated with any military institution.
- Actually 3-days military diet is split into 2 phases over a 7-day time period.
What do you eat on the military diet?
The three days Military Diet is a very low-calorie diet designed to help you lose a lot of weight in a very short period of time.
An Acceptable Food List for the Military Diet Plan.
- Bread in small amounts.
- Hot dogs.
- Ice cream
Can You Lose 10 Pound In A Week?
Three days Military diet became very popular because it claims you can lose 10 pounds (4.5 kg) in a week. This rate of weight loss is possible for overweight people who severely restrict calories. But, most of the weight loss will be due to loss of water, not fat only. In short, it is possible to lose 10 pounds in a week
Can I Drink Lemon Water On Military Diet?
If you want to change the meal plan in three days of military diet plan, you must need to be counting calories. Nutrients of the military diet encourage drinking lemon water. However, there is not a scientific reason why this would be a good idea.
Is Military Diet Bad For You?
Most of the meals in the military diet are low in protein and high in crabs, which is a combination of weight loss. The military diet can help you lose weight because it contains very low calories. However, if you are a patient of any disease you must consult with your doctor about any diet.
Can You Drink Water On Military Diet?
According to nutrients, you can drink water and black coffee or tea, but no soda, milk, juice, or alcohol. If you follow strictly the meal plan of the military diet that is more beneficial for you.