Last Updated on 6 months ago by Nicky Johnson
Are you worried because of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error code that suddenly appears on the screen of the MS Outlook window and the Outlook software system? [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is the Outlook error code for the Outlook mail error.
That indicates that there is some problem with the Outlook accounts. When this error code is seen on the screen of the system it stops the further operation. We have compiled the best ways to fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error properly.
Microsoft Outlook is world widely used for handling business via email due to its fast and reliable performance. It is used in offices and organizations. Outlook mailing is the fastest source of communication and allows users to send and receive emails from colleagues and clients within no time.
This software is the best email client and there is no alternative to Outlook software or the Outlook app on a PC or computer. It manages emails and other essential things such as contact messaging, date/ day, and meeting schedules well due to its unique features.
PII stands for personally identifiable information which means that voicemails are sensitive to the recipient and sender information including security number, phone number, and address.
Pii email shows that this email is for official use only. Pii email error causes problems in transferring and receiving emails. They have the ability to stop operations. [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is also one of them. There are many reasons for such errors.
- [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error:
- Best Way To Fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error:
- Contact To Custom Support Service Of Microsoft:
This error occurs due to interruption in the installation of the Outlook software or intercession of multiple email accounts. It eventually stops working therefore it is essential to solve the error as fast as you could.
The other mistake that may pop up [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error is.
- If you are using an outdated or old version of Microsoft Outlook for the long term it may pop up [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error in the Outlook software.
- Outlook conflicts with the mail server
- If your Outlook application has huge cache data or cache files that you did not delete many days then this data may also generate [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
- The other main cause of this error can be the incompatibility of the Outlook software with your PC software.
- Corrupted Microsoft Outlook software or application can also be the main cause of [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error.
- Poor installation of the software. So try to install the software properly.
Best Way To Fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error:
Here are some best ways that will help you in fixing [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error without any more trouble.
Fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error By Deleting Corrupted And Cache Data:
Whenever you find this error first of all clear the cache data and the corrupted files of the MS Outlook application. After clearing the cache data restart your setup and open your Outlook account. You will get error free Outlook account.
Through Automatic Repair Tool:
If you find the error again even after clearing the cache data, then you need to move toward the auto repair tool. The automatic repair tool is usually present in the settings of every application. You can use it as follows
- Open the window control panel and find programs and attributes over there.
- Click on the Outlook application and there find the edit function.
- Now click on the repair button and wait for repairing of the Outlook application.
- After completion of the process, open the Outlook application again, and there will be no error now.
Update The Outlook Version For Error-Free Functionality:
As we have talked about that these errors have no definite reason, so it might be possible that the error has not gone with the above methods. If so you can move to the next step which is updating the MS Outlook.
When you will upgrade the Outlook application the new version will be without the error. This new version of Outlook will facilitate you with upgraded features also.
How To Update?
You can upgrade the system by step process as follows.
- Choose the file section from the right top corner of the screen and select the office account option.
- Click on the update option and before that make sure the internet connection is strong and fast.
- Download the updated version of MS Outlook and install it by following the instructions given on the screen.
- You can also uninstall the old Outlook program and install the latest one. You can do this from Microsoft Office 365. After that install MS Office 365 and can install the Outlook program by following the instructions.
Contact To Custom Support Service Of Microsoft:
In case all the options become unable to sort out the issue, then you can contact the Microsoft customer support team for their free service to sort out the trouble. Microsoft support service is available 24/7 and will help you to fix the error that you are facing in Microsoft Outlook.