If you and your family want to go to an amusement park or theme park for your next vacation, we don’t blame you!
Going to a theme park is one of the best ways you can enjoy the outdoor rides, walk around in the great atmosphere, and bond with your siblings and family members.
Not to mention, you can learn how to save money on this vacation by reading tips and tricks. Instead of spending money to go to your beach house, purchase an expensive Airbnb, or fly to another country, why not save money on your theme park outing?
By looking into the best way to save on tickets, you can save thousands of dollars on your next family vacation! There is commonly a myth around family vacations in the United States – you have to spend a fortune to have a good time.
In reality, this couldn’t be farther from the truth! By finding budget options, discounts on tickets, and perks and deals on the packages, you can end up saving money, have the best time of your life, and avoid being stressed during the entire vacation.
As a parent, you want to make your children have the best possible vacation – but you want to avoid spending a fortune while doing so. Avoid spending thousands of dollars on your net theme park adventure and find the best way to save on tickets. Even though your children may not worry about money, you do!
And that is your responsibility as a parent – but by finding perks and deals, you can put these worries aside and simply have a good time.
Let’s see the best way to save on tickets and how you can have a memorable vacation that is sure to keep you satisfied for the rest of your busy work year.
Are you visiting an amusement or theme park? Find out the best way to save on tickets to save money and have the time of your life!
- 1 Are you visiting an amusement or theme park? Find out the best way to save on tickets to save money and have the time of your life!
- 2 Conclusion
Maybe you’re looking into tickets and packages to go to your local Six Flags theme park. Maybe you are looking into flights, hotels, and family packages for going to Disney World. Maybe you or your kids stated that they would love to go to the Orlando theme park – but you’re just worried about the money that you will be spending while you’re there.
Not only will you be spending hundreds of dollars per day while you are at the parks on food, drinks, merchandise, souvenirs, and other items, but you will be spending thousands before you even arrive!
You will have to pay for the hotel room, travel to the resort, rental cars, bus tickets, park passes, and much more. Avoid this from taking over the joy of your vacation by finding out the best way to save on theme park tickets – but how?
Instead of stressing about money before you even arrive, let’s discuss the best way to save money on theme park tickets, so you can have a stress-free and relaxing vacation.
Stay for a longer period
Instead of spending all the time, effort, and money to fly to a theme park – only to leave a few days later – why not extend your stay to at least one week? Although you will be spending money in the long run, you will end up spending less money per day.
Getting deals on how much you spend per day can be the best way to really get the most out of your buck. After all, if you are spending the majority of your money on flights and accommodation, spending a few hundred extras on theme park tickets is not the end of the world – especially when you’re cutting down the price per day to around $50 per day instead of around $150 per day!
Research ahead of time
The next way that you can learn the best ways to save on tickets is by doing your research ahead of time. Let’s see the top tips to keep in mind when doing the research before visiting your favorite theme park:
- Visit during the right time of year – the first way that you can save money on tickets is by visiting during the right time of year. Although you may have always wanted to go to Disney World during summer vacation, why not go a little bit earlier in the spring months? If you are working during the spring months, why not go in September or November? Going during the off-season to a theme park is the best way that you can save on tickets – for example, during tourist season, everything is around 25% more expensive! You can find the best way to see tickets by looking at a calendar and choosing an off-peak time to save thousands of dollars.
- Find discounts – the next way to save on tickets is by looking at discounts. You can find discounts for your chosen theme park by looking only at blogs, reading the website, asking friends, contacting local tour operators, reaching out to the theme park operators themselves, and reading online websites and advice columns. By figuring out where to look for designs and how to find the best deals going on in the park, you can end up saving hundreds of dollars per person on your next vacation!
- Accommodation – the next way that you can save money during your next vacation is by finding accommodation that is less expensive than an in-person option. If you are going to Disney World, there are many accommodation choices inside the park – however, these typically run around 40-60% more per night than options just one mile away! Choose an off-park option that is outside the theme park to save hundreds of dollars per night. One of the best ways to save on tickets is by focusing on the accommodation first!
- Cheaper lights – if you are revisiting the theme park during the off-season, you typically be able to find better deals on flights. By using flight websites, like Skyscanner or Expedia, you can find less expensive flight deals – and can oftentimes be combined with other packages and deals.
Figure out where you really want to go
The best way to save on tickets for your next vacation is that you can prioritize the parks that you want to go to. Instead of just saying that you want to visit every single park, you can choose the best options for you.
If you really want to go to Orlando for your next vacation, then make sure you visit this park first. If you want to go to Disney World, then prioritize this park first – chances are, you will end up spending much more money than you think during your trip.
To avoid spending all of your time, energy, and money on a park that is not your first option, choose the park that you really want to go to – and just focus on having fun in one spot! If you are stretching yourself too thin – mentally, physically, and financially -you’ll end up doing too much and not having fun at all!
Sign up for email discounts and lists
Instead of just going to Disney World or another theme park without doing any research ahead of time, why not become a member of a park or email list? By becoming a member, you typically enjoy regular discounts and deals.
Staying up to date on the latest deals and discounts via email list or special group is the best way that you can be notified of any perks, discounts, and deals with a theme park.
Look for group deals
The best way to save on tickets for theme parks is to be a member of a special group. If you are military personnel, veteran, AAA member, or some other type of special member, then you can find deals that are about your specific group!
For example, military personnel are one of the highest-paying discounts in the entire park when it comes to Disney World tickets – you can enjoy having up to 50% off on tickets, get a special place to stay for your accommodation, and enjoy other parks as you travel around the park!
Not to mention, using AAA discount deals can provide you with around 20-30% discount on tickets – this way, you can afford your theme park outing without being stressed about paying full price for your tickets.
Are you considering going to a theme park for your next vacation? If so, then finding out the best way to save on tickets is key to avoiding spending too much money, going into debt, or having a stressful vacation.
The best way to save on tickets for any theme park is going for a long time to spend less per day, doing your search ahead of time, getting deals on flights and hotels, and prioritizing the parks that you want to visit for your trip! Going to an amusement park is one of the best family vacations that you can have – make sure you can afford to go without being stressed out about money!